Photobucket

What am I all about?

My mission is simple, I believe that I exist to communicate the scriptures, connect people to Christ and to catapult people toward their destiny. Everything that I do (blogs, videos, live speaking engagements, etc.) are passed through this lens.

With that being said, what you will find here is information and insights that will help to launch you into a journey of becoming who you've always been designed to be. The stories you encounter may make you smile, but more importantly, they will cause you to consider your personal potential. I hope you're ready because you have just walked in to a new life that BEGINS RIGHT NOW!

JessieJennings.com : Jessie Jennings III ~ Jessie Jennings 3, Author of "On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!

Article What am I all about? Published By Jessie Jennings III Date Monday, January 16, 2012. Hopefully this article has helped you. If so, let me know with a comment. Talk to you again soon! 0 Commenter: for post What am I all about?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment